Ufone, a well known mobile network of Pakistan, which offers many packages time to time for its users across Pakistan. The company owned by Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL), started its services in January 2001.
After the privatization of PTCL, Ufone become a part of “Emirates Telecommunication Corporation Group” (Etisalat) in 2006. The company already provided many offers such as: Day offer, Weekly offer and Monthly offer.
In this post I’m discussing about “Weekly Internet Plus” offer which will provide 3GB of Internet Data for 7 days in just Rs. 150/. Days start from the date of subscription of package.
you might like: How to setup Google Calendar
Detail of this package is as under:
- Total package data: 3GB (3072 MB)
- Validity: 7-days
- Charges: Rs. 150/-
- To subscribe dial: *260#
Some Important “Terms and Conditions”
- Weekly internet plus is available on all prepaid packages
- Weekly internet plus is not time window based
- Resources accumulation is not allowed
- Multiple Subscribers are not allowed
- To check remaining internet data dial: *706#.
Well, I’ll be happy if you comment below about this post and about my writings, this will help me to enhance my skills.