Failure stories of Some Famous Persons
- Dr. Abdul Kalam said: I was Rejected in the interview of Pilot.
- His Teachers called him “Slow” and “Mentally handicapped”. He also didn’t speak until he turned 4 and didn’t read until he was 7. Albert Einstein
- Amitabh Bachan said: I was rejected for the job in All-India Radio because of my heavy voice. Now, I’m well known “Shensha” of Bollywood.
- Bill Gates said: I didn’t even complete my university Education, but I’m a most richest person.
- His act was initially rejected by Hollywood studio chiefs because they felt it was a little too nonsensical to ever sell. Charlie Chaplin
- KFC Founder “COLONEL SANDERS” was turned down 1009 times, when selling his chicken recipe at ripe age of 65.
- Dhirubhai Ambni: I used to work in petrol bunks. (Founder of Reliance Mobile in India).
- 12 times “J.K Rowling’s” Book “Harry Potter” was rejected by publishers.
- I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training. Lionel Messi
- During my High School, I was dropped from School basketball team. Michael Jordan
- Sir Issac Newton’s mother pulled him out of school as a boy so that he could run the family form. He failed miserably.
- Sachin Tendulkar: I failed in 8th standard. Now, in 8th class, first lesson is about Sachin Tendulkar.
- I used to sleep on the floor in friends rooms, returning coke bottles for food, money and getting weekly free meals at a local temple. Steve Jobs (Founder of Apple).
- Thomas Edison found 10,000 ways to not to create light bulb before succeeding.
- My teachers used to call me “Failure”. Tony Blair, (former British Prime Minister)
List may be very big, but this is enough to my yourself more confident. leave your comments if you love this article and recommend it to your friends.
Like our Facebook Page
Also Read: How to Send Birthday Wishes on Facebook