yanshan university csc scholarship 2019 –Chinese Government Scholarship for the 2019/2020 -University program
Masters and PhD
2019 / 5 / 20
According to the spirit of the document Ministry of Education, Division of International Cooperation and Exchanges, 2019 Chinese government has begun the recruiting work, as follows:
A. Funding category, and Duration
- This project recruits master students and doctoral students. The term of the master’s scholarship is 2-3 years; the duration of the doctoral scholarship is 3-4 years;
- The language of instruction is generally Chinese, and some majors are available in English. (Professional and Chinese and English teaching details can be downloaded in the download area)
- The duration of the scholarship grant is the length of study determined at the time of admission, including the duration of the professional study and Chinese tutoring, and will not be extended in principle.
Second, the applicant qualification
Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
Students who are not studying in China (the graduates of Chinese graduates must graduate more than one year)
Those who are studying for a master’s degree in China must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age;
Those who are studying for a doctoral degree in China must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
● Exemption from tuition fees and on-campus housing fees;
● Provide scholarship living expenses (PhD ¥ 3500/month, Master ¥30 00/month) ;
● Provide comprehensive medical insurance;
Four. Application Materials ( in duplicate ):
- “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form” (in Chinese or English);
For applicants with online registration conditions, they must fill in and submit the basic information of the application on the Online Study System for Study Abroad in China. After submitting the information, please print the application form of the Chinese government scholarship automatically generated by the system.
The website of the CSC’s online registration system for studying in China is http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, and the “ acceptance agency number ” should be filled in “ 10216 ”;
For applicants who do not have online registration conditions, they can apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form or see ( Attachment 2 ) from the sending country of the country, and fill in the form.
- Notarized highest academic qualifications. If the applicant is a student at the school, he/she must submit a certificate of attendance issued by the school. Texts other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized translation in Chinese or English;
- Learning transcripts. Texts other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized translation in Chinese or English;
- Study and research plan in China (not less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English;
- A letter of recommendation from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English;
- Students applying for music majors must submit a CD of their work; students applying for a fine arts program must provide 2 sketches, 2 colour paintings and 2 other works CDs;
You might like: How to get Acceptance Letter for CSC Scholarship China
- A copy of the Foreign Physical Examination Form (original preservation), which is printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department. Applicants should conduct inspections in strict accordance with the items required in the Foreign Physical Examination Form.
- The “Foreign Physical Examination Form” that is missing, has not been attached to the photo or has not been stamped on the photo, and is not signed or stamped by the doctor or the hospital is invalid. In view of the validity of the examination results for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the medical examination;
- If you have obtained the HSK report, please also attach it to the application materials.
- Please send the application materials to the following address:
Yanshan University International Education College
China Hebei Qinhuangdao in Hebei Street West No. 438 , Postal Code: 066004
Contact number: +86- 335-8047570 +86-335-8053537
Fax: +86- 335 – 8583078
Contact: Ji Hongyue He Ling
List of the subject: https://gjjyxy.ysu.edu.cn/info/1139/1218.htm