IMO is a Messenger for voice calls, Video call and Chat like WhatsApp and WeChat. It has recently updated its application and announced a new feature of Stories.
In this feature, user can share his daily activities, videos or something with his friends or friends of friends.
Might Important for you: Now you can control who adds you in WhatsApp Group Chat | Update
Well, People like me, don’t like it to get notified of every story shared by friend or friend of friend. So, i want to share a method about disabling of the stories on IMO.
How to Block/Disable Stories on IMO Messenger
- First of all open IMO app on your phone.
- click on three horizontal dots on left bottom corner as shown in Fig 1.
3. You can also click on “Gear” Icon.
This is for you: WhatsApp for Desktop | New Feature to use on Windows and Mac OS
4. Click settings, if you are going through horizontal dots.
4. Now move your screen to story notifications and “Disable” notifications.
If you are following through gear icon, you will see the following screen.
Just tick on your chooses option and click done on top right corner.
If you like this article, please leave your comments to encourage us. It is also requested to share this with your friends.
Love Blogging? here is important for you: Top Most used WordPress Plugins 2019