5+ Programming Languages for Freelancers in 2020 | It is very difficult to measure the gauge of Programming Language, because every programming has its own value. However, the increase in popularity of freelancing across the world and the posted projects on freelancing website, these are the most valuable programming languages to learn in 2020.
If you can learn these programming language, you can earn more than you except not only by freelancing but also by creating your own applications, programs and websites. The list of these programming languages is based on a broader range of sources.
5+ Programming Languages for Freelancers in 2020
- Python: Python is rapidly growing programming language used by engineers and researchers. this is also used to control the hardware.
- C Language: C language is an old programming language but still in use for various application development, desktop applications and chip manufacturing. The use of C language is about 99.7% all over the world.
- Java: Java is a language used in website development, mobile application development and software development. The use of Java is about 99.5%.
- C++: Well, C++ can be said as the mother of all languages, we are learning C++ as a basic programming language and all other languages are created from the C++. This programming language is still in use all over the world and i want to tell you that I’m also using C++ for my project.
- C#: This is used in Web development, mobile application and computer software development. The use of this language is about 87.7% in the world.
- PHP: PHP is used in developing the Websites, generating forms for webs etc. The use is about 81.2%.
Further more, the usage of all programming languages for freelancers are well explained in the chart below for your easy understating.
List of Programming languages 2020
You are welcome to ask any question related to this post, I’ll be happy to answer all your questions in the comments.