First time in MUET – 5-days Autodesk BIM Workshop held in Mehran | Mehran University of Engineering and Technology (MUET), Jamshoro has announced a complete 5 days Training workshop in Building Information Modeling (BIM) by Mehran University Civil Engineers Society (MUCES) via AutoDesk Registered Trainers (OCLITS).
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model based process that gives architecture, engineering and more efficiently plan, design, construct and manage building and infrastructure. With BIM, project teams are now able to collaborate, share information, reduce project cost, time and risks and resolve on site clashes.
You might like: Shanghai Jiao Tong University CSC Scholarship 2020
- Autodesk Gold Partner for software
- Autodesk Authorized Academic Partner
- Partnership with Zigurat Institute for BIM
- Collaboration with McMaster University Canada for BIM
- Licensed under Operam-UK for BIM Standard ISO 19650
- First Certified instructor of Autodesk Revit of Pakistan
- First BIM Lab in Pakistan
- First BIM incubator in Pakistan
- Autodesk Student Membership
- Original Autodesk Certificate on Successful completion
- Live demonstration of BIM project
- Additional BIM resources and Materials
- Networking with Industry professionals.
Starting from January 20, 2020
- From students and Faculty members: Rs. 5500/
- Member of any professional body of MUET: Rs. 5000/
- For Professionals: Rs. 7500/
2:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Software Lab-II (Civil Engineering Department MUET
For any queries:
- Engr. Anees Ahmed Vighio (Lecturer) Phone: +92-335-2951211
- Engr. Muhammad Ali (Lecturer)+92-336-3037904
Want to discussion on this? You are welcome to leave your comments below.