Ever wondered when you mention someone then they suddenly appear on your “people you know” list, or that you wanted to buy something and their ads start popping up. It’s no coincidence…
It goes without saying that our phones/apps are smarter than us and we are definitely being heard through them.
When you are installing any APP in your phone, it asks permission for Microphone, Camera, storage and your location.
Allowing your smartphone means you are allowing them to listen to your voice, access your camera at any time they want.
Do you know Smartphones are smarter than You?
Here is an meme Example
Please stop access to the microphone or camera and phone storage when they are not in use. This will save you from being trapped every time.
Please like our Facebook Page to help us build our Education community.
- 13 Things that Waste Your Time Everyday
- Top 5 Tips for Creating Secure, Strong Password
- The Biggest Challenges of Android APP Development
- 5 Best WordPress Security Plugins to Protect Your Blog
- How to Share a Portion of Video on YouTube (A Guide)
- What is Stopping you from becoming the Next Success Story?
- How to use WiFi and Mobile Data Together to Boost Internet Download Speed