Higher Education commission has issued a student alert to inform the students regarding the launching of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Program Phase 2.
The aspirants studying in the undergraduate level program don’t have any need to get worried for their education finances as it has been announced by the officials of Higher Education Commission that it will soon launch the phase 2 of Ehsaas scholarship program.
Under this Ehsaas scholarships program, need-based scholarships will be granted to deserving students.
- The deserving aspirants from low-income families
- The undergraduate students registered in affiliated government sector universities are eligible to apply
- Only those aspirants are eligible to apply for these scholarships who got admission on merit in government universities.
- The aspirants who got admission on self-finance or self-support program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- The aspirants availing any other scholarship or any other grant from any source are not eligible to apply
- Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program is just for regular students and the distant learning students are ineligible to apply.
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If father is Labor on daily wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front
Important Note: The hard copy of the application form along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university only.
List of the Universities for Ehsaas Scholarship Program
All students are required to apply through HEC Online Application System
To check the Ehsaas Program Application status, check NADRA Portal. Enter your CNIC number and code number on a portal to confirm your registration.