Admissions for Undergraduate studies in Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro for the session 2020-2021 started.
Many of the candidates are worried about How to fill online application/admission form for the admission at MUET Jamshoro.
In this article, some simple steps are shown to help you fill online application form for the session 2020-21 at MUET Jamshoro.
Some Steps for Online Application Form MUET
- The prospectus is available on Mehran University admissions website at “admissions.muet.edu.pk”
- Register at “ugadmission.muet.edu.pk” by pressing Create an account and provide valid Email address (please ensure you have entered your active email address), CNIC and Password.
- Please log-in to Admission Web Portal using your email-address and Password.
- Fill the following Information:
4.1 A bank challan of required fee will be generated by the system.
4.2 Application processing fee of Rs. 3000/- is required to be paid in any branch of HBL banks (Download Bank Challan from Portal Account).
4.3 Take printout of above mentioned challan and then upload stamped receipt on the system.
4.4 Basic Information.
4.5 Educational Information.
4.6 Admission Details.
4.7 Upload your required Scanned Documents.
Following documents are mandatory:
i. Marks Certificate of SSC
ii. Marks Certificate of HSC-I/HSCII
iii. Domicile, PRC
iv. CNIC / B-FORM
- Candidate must make sure to upload the appropriate photograph as per following guidelines.
5.1 Photograph should not exceed 30KB of storage size.
5.2 Photograph should be in jpg or png format.
5.3 Photograph must be taken recently.
5.4 Photograph should be in Blue background.
5.5 Photograph should be 140*186 Dimension
5.6 Photograph should be in formal dressing.
5.7 Photograph should be in clear, sharp and good quality.
5.8 Your full face must be visible (70-80% of photograph), eye contact with the camera.
5.9 Photograph should be with natural skin tone, with natural brightness and contrast.
This will help you: How to Calculate CPN of Mehran University (MUET) Jamshoro
- Admit card will be available at the admission portal. After confirmation of the fee submission by the bank and validation of your uploaded photograph and documents.
- Don’t forget to bring the print out of your Pre-Admission Entry Test Admit Card at the day of Entry Test (mentioned in the schedule on admission website) together with original CNIC.
Note: For further queries please visit Help-desk on your Admission Portal. Source