How to use WiFi and Mobile Data Together?
Have you ever tried to use Data and WiFi together? I guess you can’t use it together because when you open your WiFi, the mobile gives priority to WiFi rather than Data.
To use both Data & WiFi together, you need
- Rooted Android device with android version 2.2 or higher.
- Data Package with availability of WiFi at the same time.
- Super Download android APP, you can download it from Play Store (Free or Paid)
Steps to Follow:
- Download and Install Super Download App in your Smart Phone
- After successful installation, you will see a message on your home screen “No Active Files”.
- Now you need to click on the settings from top right corner of your screen.
- In settings there you see the option “Dual Networks” click to Enable it. Remember, you need Rooted Phone.
- Now you can add your desired downloading link in Super Download APP by tapping (+) on top on screen.
You are all Done!
- You need Rooted Android Device to you both together.
- You may charged for Data, if you are not using and Data Bundle.
- This is only available for HTTP and HTTPS protocols, you can not use it on Torrent or FTP sites.
- The free version has a limit of 50MB.
You might like:
- Top 5 Tips for Creating Secure, Strong Password
- How to Remove Hidden Keyloggers from your PC
- The Biggest Challenges of Android APP Development
- How to Share a Portion of Video on YouTube (A Guide)
- Best PayPal Alternatives for Online Payment in Pakistan
- 8 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Is Draining Fast